We've decided that we will go to the library one a week for our school curriculum. I had originally thought we'd go every two weeks, but Zina informed me that it has to be every week "because that nice lady gives us candy!" Camille Sparkman in our ward gives the kids a piece of candy to the kids every time they go to the library. It certainly has made them love the place! Zina and Clyde each have their own library card and just love to check out books. When we get home we have to read everything! Today Clyde read an ABC book to Ammon while Zina and I did dishes. He is so concerned that Ammon learns his alphabet and was trying to help him with the sounds. Ammon was much more intrigued by the I spy cars book. Anything with a car, truck or motorcycle can hold that boys attention like nothing else! Zina has also started reading to her brothers and she is an excellent little reader
Friday, September 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jacob & Rachel Hanks
No comments:
Post a Comment