Zina: We watched Brain Games and learned a lot about how powerful our minds are and also how you can trick your senses through optical illusions. The mentalist was really crazy how he could predict things that people would choose. My dad says he wants to learn more about the power of suggestion so that he can help his athletes overcome their mental blocks in their tumbling.
I wrote another chapter of my book. My friend is also helping me with editing my book.
Clyde: I got a motor set and am learning about circuits and how switches work. I learned about short circuits and how to make sure I don't set it up that way.
We are memorizing all the Countries in the world and their capitals using memorize.academy
Ammon: We got a hand held microscope and we have been looking at everything with it. It is really interesting to see the difference in widths of people's hair. My sister's hair is much thicker than mine. We also looked at little bugs.
I did a triple backflip off my dads hands into the pit at the gym.
Eli: I watched Brain Games. I liked the optical illusions where two balls of the same sized look different sizes based on what surrounds them. I liked the mind trick where you cross your fingers and place one finger on either side of your nose. Then you run your fingers up the bridge of your nose and wiggle it back and forth and then it starts to feel like you have two noses. It is so weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment