Zina: I played lots of card and board games this week. I played Rummikub, Garbage, Guesstures, Apples to Apples, and Monopoly. I worked on math, and science this week.
Clyde: I played Rummikub, Guesstures and Apples to Apples. We made up some new rules for Apples to Apples to make it a storytelling game. You flip over an adjective card and then the 3 of us flip over one of our cards and we have to make up a story about how all those things associate with each other. It was really fun.
Ammon: I looked at the Christmas star through my binoculars. I thought it was really cool that I got to see planets! I watched a Mark Rober video on the sizes of the planets and their distances from each other. It was really crazy!! I can't believe how far everything is away and how small earth actually is.
When I washed the dishes I liked putting the different plates on top of each other because they would change color since they are translucent. And I learned the differences between Transparent, translucent, and opaque.
Eli: I have been listening to my Mom read the Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I really like it, but I don't understand all the words. We measured each others height to see how tall we are. I am almost as tall as my older brother. I watched Number Jacks. I learned about infrared and ultraviolet light. I wish I could see them.






No comments:
Post a Comment