Zina: I learned how to felt in my homeschool co-op and got my own felting kit. I have made little birds for all my brothers in their favorite color.
I have been practicing basketball a lot and I'm getting really good at it. I won a game of Around the World with my friends.
Clyde: I have been watching Sci Show kids and Mark Rober. I learned about how vaccinations work and how they were first invented.
I have been playing basketball with Zina. We played a game with our mom and dad. It was really fun, but I got so tired from running so much The only one who didn't get tired was my dad because he exercises for hours every day with his work.
Ammon: I did some more baking this week. I made crepes for breakfast for my brothers and I made oatmeal cookies. I think the oatmeal cookies would have been better with chocolate chips or raisins. but they were pretty good. My mom made oatmeal cookies too, but her butter was sort of melted and she cooked her cookies they spread out a lot more than mine did.
My grandparents do lots of puzzles. Right now they are doing a 3,000 piece puzzle of the castle in Harry Potter. It is really hard. I like to do puzzles with my mom. My favorite ones we've done are Alladin and 101 dalmations.
Eli: I painted the northern lights in my art class. I think they are really pretty and I would like to see them some day. My mom is reading me the Magician's Nephew. I really liked hearing about how the Lion created the world through his singing. I lost my second tooth this week. Now both my front teeth are missing.







No comments:
Post a Comment