Monday, February 15, 2021

Log 26

 Zina: My mom started a chore system so that I can earn an allowance. The amount I get for each chore goes up each time I do it during the week. So I get .10 the first time I wash dishes, .20 the second time and .60 the 6th time. I worked really hard this week and earned $8.50 from chores. 

I finished reading Olympus and I'm starting on the next book in the series. We got a basketball hoop for our driveway so I can practice at home everyday. I made a horse valentine box. You put the cards in the mouth and they fall down into the body. 


Clyde: I have been creating a world in Minecraft. My sister gave me a book that teaches me how to create things and so I have been following the plans and building really neat houses. I am learning how to create different machines in minecraft as well.


Ammon: I made a valentine box for our co-op valentine party. I am listening to a minecraft audio book on audible right now. I practiced my times tables.

Eli: I made a bee valentine box. My grandma sent me Minion valentine cards I filled out to give to my friends. The power went out at our house last night so we put blankets and pillows in the cracks around doors and windows to keep it warm and used flashlights. 

I watched Number Blocks with my little brothers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jacob & Rachel Hanks

Jacob & Rachel Hanks