Monday, February 22, 2021

Log 27

Zina: I played a lot of basketball this week and went sledding several times. I am getting really good at playing Horse and Around the World. I am still doing the dishes every night for my mom and helping the family get in good cleaning habits. 
I watched Sci show kids and worked on my math book. 




Clyde: I played a lot of minecraft and am learning how to make my own mods. I am listening to Minecraft adventure stories on audible. I played outside in the snow a lot. I am working on math and grammar from my workbooks. 





Ammon: I played basketball, went sledding, jumped on the trampoline, and roller skated on the sidewalk. I am reviewing addition in my math book.




Eli: I played Math Tango and worked on fractions and percents with my mom. I went sledding and jumped on the trampoline. I watched sci show kids.
It was my mom and dad's 14th anniversary which is kind of like the birthday of our family. We had an ice cream party for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jacob & Rachel Hanks

Jacob & Rachel Hanks