Zina: I have been practicing my flute and getting better. I got a math book from Costco called The Complete Middle School Study Guide to Math. I am trying to do at least 2 pages a day. I played Apples to Apples with my brother and his friend. The funniest part was when the word was Athletic and my brother played the word Cheeto because he thought it said Cheetah.
We learned that the StormFax Almanac has been tracking the Groundhogs predictions since 1887 and he is actually only right 39% of the time. I do not like snow.
Clyde: I just started 3 new books for school, The How to Be Good at Math Book, The How to Be Good at Science Book, and The Kids Know it All Guide to Grammar. I am learning measurement in Science right now. I am learning origami and I got a great app to learn how to make lots of new things. I made a cool set of paper claws.
Ammon: I have been working on origami at our homeschool co-op. I learned some really cool new paper airplane designs. I made one that goes really fast. My favorite things to make are cootie catchers and people. I am listening to my mom read The Magicians Nephew. This week I went roller skating, played basketball, and bounced a lot on the big bouncing ball. I got a lot of exercise this week. I am glad it was nice weather.
Eli: We finished the Magicians Nephew and started The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I liked learning how the wardrobe was made from an apple tree that grew from an apple from Narnia. I learned what fauns are and about mythological creatures.
At my homeschool co-op we practiced partner balancing. It was hard. I played math Tango on my tablet.



No comments:
Post a Comment