Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Log 29

 Zina: In our co-op this term I have an herbology class and a Country Dance class. I like the line dance for Cotton Eyed Joe. 

I like to play basketball at our once a week park day and this week I won Around the World. I was playing against 3 boys who are all taller than me. They were surprised. I wasn't, because I practice every day at home!

We have Young Women activities about once a month. So far they have been at the church, wearing masks, listening to speakers or setting goals. I would really like to have some fun outside activities.


Clyde: I got Java Edition Minecraft I am learning to use different mods and create new skins. Our new term started in our homeschool co-op. I have a class where we will learn about different countries. This week we learned about Scotland. I liked the myth about the kelpie. My second class is an art class and we worked on tracing our faces on to a transparent sheet and then created a watercolor background. 

I went on a 4 mile bike ride for Young Men's. I just recently got a new bike and it is sooo much easier to ride than my old one! 

Gabe helped me with a conjunction word search. 


Ammon: My mom made me a pair of stilts using an old pair of crutches. They are adjustable in height, but I have only done it on the shortest setting so far. I am getting really good at balancing and walking around on them. 

My co-op class is doing a Showcase this term. We are doing the Hard Knock Life scene from Annie. I am Chester and I have a couple of lines. Next week we will audition for solos.

Right now I am listening to Minecraft Mystery books on Audible. 

I wrote a script for a video and my sister and Mom helped me make the video. https://youtu.be/dqvBS9acsho



Eli: I am making lots of stories on Code Spark Academy. I like creating scenes from games using all the commands and the voice function to record me saying their parts. Thor likes to watch me make them and sometimes I take a picture of him and use it in the story. He thinks that is really funny.

I used the VR headset to learn about insects and nature. We went to the park and I played in the sand for a really long time and dug a big hole. My baby brother learned to say my name this week.






1 comment:

  1. Clyde-what in the world are mods and skins? You are learning stuff I didn't even know existed, good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Jacob & Rachel Hanks

Jacob & Rachel Hanks