Zina: I painted a little Dragon in my art class and named him Gabe Jr. The example they showed us had lighter colors and was more friendly, but I changed the colors and gave him teeth and claws.
I am working on the Electric Slide in country dancing. I am making illustrations for the book I'm writing. This is Ivy and her horse, Phoenix.
Clyde: I worked on my Math, Science, and Language Arts work books. I got a book of piano music for "The Greatest Showman" to learn some songs.
I worked on Minecraft Java creating spawners to automate making new items. I've been reading and following the instructions in my Minecraft Red Stone book
Ammon: I got boxing gloves and a punching bag and I'm learning some strength exercises with them.I made a guitar out of rubber bands and a box. It was cool how different sizes of rubber bands made different sounds. We learned about how vibration creates sound.
I made sugar cookies. I had to learn to soften butter that was frozen.
Eli: I am learning about the 5 senses at our homeschool co-op. This week we learned about Smell. Elephant Walruses have a really big nose.
Gabe: Experimented with different textures and materials :)









Gabe keeps you hopping!
ReplyDeleteAt least you have it documented so you can remind him when his kids do the same thing.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Creed