Monday, March 1, 2021

Log 28

 Zina: I worked on media design this week and made a sign for my Breyer Horse stable using Microsoft Word, Snipping tool, and Google Images. I worked on types of numbers, natural, integers, whole, decimal etc and practiced categorizing them. 

I gave my first talk in Sacrament Meeting. I talked about Faith & told a story about my 4th Great Grandfather William Jordan Flake. He founded the town of Snow Flake, Arizona. When he arrived he was told that the property he purchased would only have enough water to feed one family. He told the men that he intended to have a whole town and the Lord would provide. Then it rained for 26 days straight. 

February has been good, but I do wish we could have regular Young Womens activities and that we didn't have to wear masks everywhere we go.


Clyde: I got my Kiwi Crate this week and built a crane using pulleys. We had our end of term showcase for our homeschool co-op. We performed several songs and a couple scenes from plays. One of the scenes was from Aladdin and I was supposed to be one of the guards with just one line. The morning of the showcase the boy who was supposed to play the Sultan got sick so they called me to see if I could take his part and memorize the lines really quick. I did it! 



Ammon: I have been hand sewing a lot this week. I made a stuffed toy for myself and pillows for two of my younger brothers. Most of the time I can thread the needle by myself, but I have to have my mom tie the knot in the thread for me. I really like sewing. I couldn't figure out a good way to make the eyes so I got some playdough and stuck it on and when it hardened it worked really well for the eyes. 

Eli: I played Code Spark Academy and made some games for my little brother to play. I read a book called the Wonder Rock I really liked the pictures. I played outside in the sandbox. 

The only pets we have right now are chickens. I wish I had a pet bee. I am praying that bees will make a hive in our tree. Our neighbor just got a new puppy and I am excited to play with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jacob & Rachel Hanks

Jacob & Rachel Hanks