Monday, March 29, 2021

Log 32

 Zina: I made popcorn balls and went around the neighborhood and sold them to earn some money. I had to calculate how much all the ingredients cost so I could figure out how much I had to pay my mom for the ingredients and how much I would earn for each one I sold. I used the money to buy presents for my little brother. I made a scavenger hunt for him with clues and a present hidden at each place. I've been searching on ebay for a ladybug beanie boo that he has wanted for months. I finally found it for a good price and my mom helped me to order it. Eli loved it! 


Clyde: For language arts I worked on adjectives and punctuation. For math I worked on fractions. For science I learned about the circulatory system. It is really interesting how our veins have valves that keep the blood flowing one direction. We went swimming and I am getting better at treading water for a long time. We played Apples to Apples with our second cousins. 


Ammon: I practiced my lines and songs for our showcase. I am reading the series Jack's Big Secret. I practiced my multiplication and reviewed the periodic table of elements. I have been playing Roblox with my cousin in Canada and she and I like to work together to create things.



Eli: I am reading the minecraft adventure series. I like to play the minecraft education edition because I can put elements together to create things. I learned what elements make up water and coal. 

My birthday was this week on the 24th! My mom made me dirt cake made from oreo's and pudding and stuff. We went swimming for my birthday. Zina gave me my dream beanie boo! 



Gabe is super cute



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jacob & Rachel Hanks

Jacob & Rachel Hanks